"You go your way
I’ll go your way too"
- Leonard Cohen, Book of Longing
"You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway."
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
"You have listened to fears, child,” said Aslan. “Come, let me breathe on you. Forget them. Are you brave again?"
- C.S. Lewis, Prince Caspian
"I know how easy it is to be swept away by stories, by things you wish were real."
- Derek Landy, Skulduggery Pleasant
"Don’t try to picture everything bad that could possibly happen. Stick with the situation at hand and ask, “Why is this so unbearable? Why can’t I endure it?” You’ll be embarrassed to answer. Then remind yourself that past and future have no power over you. Only the present."
- The Meditations - Marcus Aurelius
"I struggle with wanting you all the time, so please don’t mistake my silence for indifference. It’s just I have to hold myself back because I feel too much. Too often. Too wildly out of my control."
- Tina Tran, My words don’t say much at all